Tooth whitening lightens teeth and helps to remove stains and discoloration. Whitening is among the most popular cosmetic dental procedures because it can greatly improve how your teeth look. Most dentists perform tooth whitening.
Whitening is not a one-time procedure. It will need to be repeated from time to time if you want to maintain the brighter color.
What It's Used For
- The The most common reasons for teeth to get yellow or stained are:
- Using tobacco
- Drinking dark-colored liquids such as coffee, cola, tea and red wine
- Not taking good care of your teeth
After Whitening care:
- Fluoride medicated pastes are used.
- Cut down on sugary foods and drinks
- Brush your teeth regularly for two minutes, twice a day
- Visit your dentist regularly for a checkup
- Do not smoke, drink alcohol, or consume tea and coffee for