- Dental lasers can be used to:
- reduce the discomfort of canker and cold sores.
- exposepartially erupted wisdom teeth.
- manage gum tissue during impressions for crowns or other procedures.
- remove overgrown tissues caused by certain medications
- remove inflamed gum tissues and aid in the treatment of gum disease.
- remove or reshape gum and bone tissues during crown lengthening procedures.
- speed up tooth whitening procedures.
Dentists may not need to use a drill or administer anesthesia in some procedures, allowing the patient to enjoy a more relaxed dental experience. Laser procedures can be more precise. Also, lasers can reduce symptoms and healing times associated with traditional therapies; reduce the amount of bacteria in both diseased gum tissue and in tooth cavities; and control bleeding during surgery. A2Z dental solutions provide you best option for laser dentistry.